Created by: Antonio Sutjiadi
Modified on: Wed, 3 Mar, 2021 at 5:37 PM
- Membership is by invitation-only.
- Currently there are 3 types of Membership at Wedora:
- 1st Class
- Early Bird
- Standard Membership
- If you are successful in your Wedora Vendor Membership application, our team will send you an email confirmation within seven (7) business days.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any Wedora Vendor Membership application and we are not obliged to provide you with the reasons.
- Members will receive emails, newsletters and other updates to maximize membership experience.
- Members must ensure that the contact details (e.g: email, mobile phone) registered with Wedora are up-to-date.
1st Class Membership Program
These Terms and Conditions set out the operation and benefits of the 1st Class Membership Program. By becoming a 1st Class Member, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Members will receive benefits listed on https://register.wedora.com/firstclass/
- Members will receive offers to participate in the user research panel and early access to upcoming / pre-release features.
- 1st Class membership is limited to 50 members only. Thus, members are expected to create a decent Wedora profile page and publish a good amount of portfolio albums and contents; also to keep them up-to-date whenever possible.
- If required, we will be in touch and support members to meet the requirements stated on the previous point. However, if after all reasonable efforts taken, we are still unable to collectively resolve the issue, we reserve the right to convert your membership to any other membership tier as we see fit.
- We may amend or replace these Terms and Conditions and the benefits of the 1st Class Membership Program at any time without notice. We will notify all 1st Class Members of material changes to the 1st Class Membership Program by sending them a notice to their email address. We recommend that you check the Terms and Conditions from time to time so that you are informed of any other changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.